January 8, 2009

MRSA, Stopped up tubs n toilets n leaky sinks ~ heaven and near Electrical dealth....geez.

Wot a week or month or so it has been! After the MRSA from chin zit battle that my teenager endured including 3 daze of multi antibiotic iv in the ER - (now he is back to his cute sassy self) and my Mom in Law passing from a possible pill overdose. geez.
Sandy~ We love you so. RIP. :{
Our lil ole 1941 house plumbing goes caput and my Husband is almost killed from electrical explosion . Chk the vid here...
Boy, are we are ready for a Holiday in Cambodia with large Mojitos, shade bonnets and citronella repellent. whew.
More later, when I can catch my breath.
However, Life is so good now.
Tomorrow said teen gets all 4 Wisdom teeth removed and
the Florida Gators will cream Oklahoma.
Hallejula.

No comments: